Liz is LMC’s founder. She has 30 years’ experience of PR and communications, corporate reputation, crisis and issues management in the property and construction industries in both agency and in-house roles.
Liz helps clients through her extensive contacts and industry experience, which includes:
- An experienced facilitator, trained by the Environment Council in stakeholder dialogue
- A Board-level adviser and herself a non-executive director, including as chair of the National Energy Foundation promoting energy efficiency in buildings
- The former chair of TrustMark and member of the government’s Construction Leadership Council
- A former member of the Implementation Board for the government’s Each Home Counts review
- A regular judge for various industry awards, and currently co-authoring a new Routledge textbook on best practice in property and construction communications
- A member of BLP’s Consumer Code for New Homes disciplinary panel
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (FCIPR) and chair of its professional standards Appeals Panel
- A Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communication (FIIC)
- Former chair of CAPSIG, the CIPR’s Construction and Property Special Interest Group
- A member of the AECB with a strong commitment to sustainability in the built environment
- Winner of the Business Services Award at the Women Leaders Awards 2017
- Nowhere near as scary as that all sounds! In 2015, Liz was appointed MBE in the New Year Honours list for services to construction and consumer protection.