Liz is LMC’s founder. She has over 30 years’ experience of PR and communications, corporate reputation, crisis and issues management in the property and construction industries in both agency and in-house roles.
Liz helps clients through her extensive contacts and industry experience, which includes:
- An experienced facilitator, trained by the Environment Council in stakeholder dialogue
- A Board-level adviser and herself a non-executive director, including as chair of the National Energy Foundation promoting energy efficiency in buildings and a lay member of the Architects Registration Board (ARB)
- The former chair of TrustMark and member of the government’s Construction Leadership Council
- A former member of the Implementation Board for the government’s Each Home Counts review
- A regular judge for various industry awards, and currently co-authoring two new Routledge textbooks on best practice in property and construction communications
- A member of BLP’s Consumer Code for New Homes disciplinary panel
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (FCIPR) and chair of its professional standards Appeals Panel
- A Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communication (FIIC)
- Former chair of CAPSIG, the CIPR’s Construction and Property Special Interest Group
- A member of the AECB with a strong commitment to sustainability in the built environment
- Winner of the Business Services Award at the Women Leaders Awards 2017
- Nowhere near as scary as that all sounds! In 2015, Liz was appointed MBE in the New Year Honours list for services to construction and consumer protection.