Liz is LMC’s founder. She has almost 30 years’ experience of marketing communications, corporate reputation and issues-led PR for the property and construction industry in both agency and in-house roles.
Liz helps clients through her vast industry experience, which includes:
- An experienced facilitator, trained by the Environment Council in stakeholder dialogue
- A Board-level adviser and herself a non-executive director, including as a Trustee of the National Energy Foundation promoting energy efficiency in buildings
- The former chair of TrustMark and member of the government’s Construction Leadership Council
- A current member of the Implementation Board for the Each Home Counts review
- A regular judge for the Building magazine awards, Structural Timber Awards, TTJ Awards and others
- A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (FCIPR) and member of its Professional Standards Committee
- A Fellow of the Institute of Internal Communication (FIIC)
- Former chair of CAPSIG, the CIPR’s Construction and Property Special Interest Group
- A member of the AECB with a strong commitment to sustainability in the built environment
- Winner of the Business Services Award at the Women Leaders Awards 2017
- Nowhere near as scary as that all sounds! In 2015, Liz was appointed MBE in the New Year Honours list for services to construction and consumer protection.