Dan is a Chartered PR Practitioner who has spent his career in the property and construction sector.
He has worked both in consultancy and client-side, providing strategic PR and marketing advice to companies and organisations in the UK and internationally.
Dan helps our clients with well-informed industry insights based on his significant experience, which includes:
- 12 years working in specialist property and construction PR and marketing
- Previously head of communications for the Asia Pacific region at architecture and urbanism practice Broadway Malyan
- Former PR, marketing and communications manager at Rider Levett Bucknall
- Chair of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations’ (CIPR) Construction and Property Special Interest Group (CAPSIG)
- Co-author of the UK’s first crisis communications guidance specific to terrorist and cyber attacks
- Regular judge of industry awards
- Contributing chapters to Platinum: Celebrating 70 Years of the CIPR, and an upcoming book on best practice communications in property and construction
- A member of the CIPR Council and representative on the Policy and Campaigns Committee