Adam is an award winning freelance writer and journalist specialising in the built environment. He has had senior roles on many of the industry’s leading magazines, most recently as associate editor on Property Week.
Adam’s experience includes:
- Speaking at industry events and contributing to prestigious programmes including the World Tonight on BBC Radio 4
- Chairing industry debates and presiding over panels both for his own magazines and on behalf of both the MIPIM and MIPIM UK conferences
- Chairing judging panels for four magazines and at least seven different awards
- Prior to entering journalism, Adam’s primary interest was the role of culture in regeneration. He contributed to a paper on what London 2012 could do for the creative industries in London’s East End, worked on a music festival aimed at revitalising Johannesburg’s city centre and helped with Newcastle/Gateshead’s joint European City of Culture bid
- Acting as a strategic advisor to think tank Demos and supported charitable initiatives in the East End linked to journalism