Target audience profiling is about understanding what your customers and other stakeholders need and want most from you. Armed with this insight, you can build a highly targeted plan for marketing, PR and communications with much greater ROI.
Reach the right people, at the right time
We can help you find out what your customers and other stakeholders need and want most from you.
We’ll help you discover:
- The problems that keep them awake at night
- The issues that are on next month’s board agenda
- What they are looking at and sharing online
- The key steps in the customer journey where you can win or lose their interest
- And much more
Research that drives better-informed decisions
We use a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand your target audiences’ deepest needs, challenges, motivations, hopes and fears.
This often includes:
- Digital analysis
- Qualitative telephone interviews with your best customers
- Quantitative surveys to validate trends across a wider audience
- The creation of persona profile documents to help you stay focused on who you are communicating with
All our research is conducted professionally, sensitively and ethically.
What should you do next?
- You already know your business objectives. Now build a list of your 10 best and most important customers or stakeholders
- Start collating everything you know about them. Contact them individually to ask their permission for a telephone interview
- Contact us in confidence to discuss how we can help with the next steps