Almost everything we do is informed by research of one sort or another. Most often at the start of a marketing or communications campaign, we will do some specific audience profiling into a very targeted group of people within construction, architecture, property, self build or the like.
Construction industry research services
Our clients also use us for bigger pieces of research. In recent years we have completed:
- Membership surveys for trade associations
- Highly sensitive opinion surveys of political stakeholders
- Media audits
- Big digital benchmarking surveys comparing the performance of building products
- Internal staff surveys
- And many more
In each case, we agree the discussion guide/questionnaire with you and support you with a communications plan. That way everyone knows why, when and how we’ll be contacting them.
We often have to adapt the question set in some interviews, using our experience to dig deeper into key issues as and when required. It’s a bespoke service. You get a clear set of results presented in whichever format suits you best.
What should you do next?
- Think to yourself, “If we could ask our members/customers/influencers about one thing that could transform our future strategy, what would it be?”
- If you can, start asking those questions now. You may have many opportunities to get feedback in your day-to-day work
- If you want to consider something bigger, more structured or more in-depth, give us a call and we can chat through the options