We can help you develop a measurable, fully-integrated construction marketing communications strategy or PR brief. You can then use it to brief any agency or put out to tender.
Your secret help
We’re construction and property industry insiders who know the tricks of the trade. What’s more, we know exactly how to get the best out of consultancies like ours (including what’s required of you, as much as what’s required of them).
Since our beginnings almost 20 years ago, we’ve helped many clients appoint and manage other agencies. We’ve also worked collaboratively with other agencies to achieve the optimum mix of skills and expertise.
Campaigns that meet your business objectives
Equally, if you’re ready to get stuck in, we can pull together the marketing communications strategy on your behalf. This will give you the right foundations and infrastructure for successful campaigns that meet your business objectives.
Our strategy work often includes:
- Benchmarking you against competitors to find out where you’re strongest
- A full digital and reputational audit to identify any gaps to plug
- Audience profiling to get under the skin of your priority target markets
- A one-day facilitated workshop for your team or board, to get everyone on the journey of looking at where you are now, where you want to be, and the best way to prioritise resources to get there
What should you do next?
- You know your business objectives. So let’s pin down some SMART objectives for marketing and communications
- Read our free advice on how to select and brief an agency, and how to measure return on investment. This should get you thinking about how you’ll measure success
- Call us for a confidential consultation on how to identify a targeted strategy that has everyone’s commitment