Stands at Ecobuild. Workshops at UK Construction Week. Receptions in the Houses of Parliament. Even consultation meetings in the local village hall. We have experience of organising and managing them all.
In fact, we regularly run events, exhibitions, awards, conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings for our clients in construction, property and the built environment.
Build, nurture and repair relationships
Face-to-face is the single most effective method of communication. We prize it above all else, because we know it can build, nurture and repair working relationships like no other marketing you do.
But it is very time consuming and demands scrupulously good organisation, creativity and attention to detail. Sometimes such events also need independent facilitation.
Complete event management for construction firms
We can help you with many aspects of event planning and management:
- Setting event objectives and measuring the outcomes
- Marketing events, media sponsorships and contra deals
- Researching new topics and expert speakers (no male-only panels)
- Delegate booking and management
- Venue management
- Live tweeting or video recording at an event
- Project management for exhibition stands or corporate hospitality
What should you do next?
- You know your business objectives. Now think how face-to-face communications could get you there faster
- Start planning early. Many of the marketing and PR benefits of exhibitions come well before the event, and last minute rushes eat into your budget
- Come and meet us at any of the industry events we attend, and let’s have a chat about how we can help