Last night we were announced as one of just five winners in the PRCA Workplace Champions Awards.
The Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) launched the Workplace Champions Awards to celebrate and recognise those PR agencies that make staff health and wellbeing, ethics and best practice an integral part of their business.
Judged alongside other agencies of our size, we won our category award and were recognised for a raft of initiatives that are in place to support our team, including:
- Training all members of staff in mental health first aid
- Offering a team buddy system and confidential executive coaching sessions
- Making a substantial and sustained investment in each person’s personal development and training
- Running regular team away-days and team teach-ins
- Offering flexible working
- Training in moral and ethical account management, with systems in place to tackle any concerns.
This PRCA Workplace Champions award is further confirmation of a business well run. It follows our accreditation to the PRCA Communications Management Standard in 2017, which combines elements of ISO9001 and Investors in People, with specific criteria for PR agencies, demonstrating clear procedures and high levels of transparency, with a huge emphasis on accountability and evaluation.
On receiving this latest award, LMC’s managing director Liz Male said:
“It has always been my firm belief that a healthy, happy team is a motivated and productive team. I also believe that this business exists to help us achieve the highest standards of personal growth. We work hard to ensure that our business is run in an ethical, fair and transparent way and this combination of health, responsibility and credibility is firmly embedded within our company values.”
Need help with your PR and marketing?
Pick up the phone or send us a message. We'd love to help with your next project.Get in touch