Pretty much all our PR work is issues based.
Unsurprisingly then, we have many years' experience helping clients to prepare for and manage sensitive issues, including political and public concerns about building standards, systems failures, controversies in land use planning, health and safety issues and consumer protection.
We are currently managing campaigns which touch on some of the most critical issues in the built environment:
- Recruiting new talent into the industry to tackle the skillls gap;
- Building Regulations, technical standards and emerging policy on regulations;
- Offsite construction and volumetric construction innovations;
- Planning, urban design and responsible development;
- BIM and its impact on design, construction and facilities management;
- The performance gap and reducing risk in newbuild and refurb projects;
- Sustainability in the built environment;
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency;
- Property insurance and repairs;
- Consumer protection in construction.
Where clients also need an integrated communications service targeting Westminster, Whitehall and the devolved Governments, we work closely with a specialist Public Affairs consultancy in London to help ensure your point of view is heard and understood.
Contact us for a confidential, no obligation conversation.
Top ten tips for handling crisis PR