Liz Male MBE, FCIPR FIIC - Director
- Liz is the founder and director of LMC. She has more than 25 years' experience of issues-led PR for the property and construction industry - clients, contractors, consultants, insurers and suppliers, as well as membership organisations, industry trade associations and professional institutes.
- Trustee of the National Energy Foundation, promoting energy efficiency in buildings.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and member of its Professional Standards Committee.
- Former chair of CAPSIG, the CIPR’s Construction and Property Special Interest Group. Member of the AECB.
- An experienced facilitator, trained by the Environment Council in stakeholder dialogue.
- Liz is a former member of the Government’s Construction Leadership Council in her other capacity as non-executive chairman of TrustMark, the Government-backed scheme to raise standards across building trades and signpost consumers to reputable tradespeople in the home repair and improvement sector.
- Currently supporting the Bonfield Review as a member of the implementation board.
- Liz was appointed MBE in the New Year Honours 2015 list for services to construction and consumer protection.
Rob Willoughby - Content Manager
- Rob is a true content specialist - in other words, he designs, creates, manages and evaluates the performance of a huge range of written and multimedia content for use online, in broadcast and print.
- He also uses detailed and incisive research to understand our clients' target audience needs and challenges, builds target audience persona profiles using qualitative and quantitative research, conducts content audits, and undertakes keyword research for SEO.
- Before joining LMC, Rob led the content operations for a B2B marketing agency in the tech sector, but his true love is in architecture, construction and the built environment.
- He has built content strategies from scratch for large corporate clients, managed the production of and authored content for multi-language campaigns, and helped senior decision makers build a culture in their organisations where creating thoughtful, intelligent content is easy and routine.
Nikki Wilson - Senior Content Consultant
- Nikki has more than 15 years' experience as a technical copywriter and B2B communications consultant, and joined LMC in 2017 to support our growing content team.
- She has superb skills in resarching, interviewing, writing and editing content.
- Nikki delivers concise, targeted copy for case studies, customer references, articles, opinion pieces, press releases and brochures – produced for websites, intranets, email newsletters and print.
Vickie Cox - PR Consultant
- Vickie worked for LMC for years as a PR Coordinator, left to try something new and, much to our delight, rejoined LMC in 2016.
- She is a media relations whiz, and also our resident specialist in all areas of paid-for media planning, particularly knowledgeable in the relevant media for architecture, construction, housing and insurance sectors.
Vicky Snell - PR Coordinator (on maternity leave)
- PR coordinator and all-round office manager, Vicky keeps the LMC teams organised and efficient and keeps a beady eye on our results.
- Former coordinator at a local private school, where she juggled health and safety, marketing, event management, teaching and pastoral care responsibilities.
Penny Norton FCIPR - Property & Planning Consultant
- Penny has special PR expertise within property, planning consultation and regeneration.
- She has worked with many leading developers including property companies, consultancies, commercial property, and both private and social housing. Her clients have included British Land, CBRE, Next, More London, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets, Capital Shopping Centres and Essential Living. She has also worked extensively with leading architects and designers.
- Penny’s work makes pioneering use of social media and web-based communications. Her online consultations have resulted in planning consents being granted for contentious schemes.
- Penny has written extensively on the subject of consultation for property publications and has recently completed a book entitled Public Consultation and Community Involvement in Planning: a guide for developers, planning consultants and local authorities which is due to be published by Routledge in January 2017.
- She has a MBA and a postgraduate diploma in PR. She is a member of the Consultation Institute and a Fellow of the CIPR.
Hannah Cooper - PR & Creative Content Consultant
- Hannah joined the LMC team in 2015 after achieving her degree in journalism from City University, and has particular skills in social media and digital marketing. She is also practiced in creating website content of all types, and in event management.
- Hannah has a journalist's training and plenty of hands-on experience so understands how to pitch stories to print and broadcast media.
- She is our resident social media and Hootsuite expert, and uses detailed analytics to refine and improve social media campaigns so that these tools are put to practical business use.
Emma Sisson - PR Assistant
- Emma has a Level 4 Apprenticeship in PR and now works across several of our most important PR accounts.
- She also has particular expertise in WordPress website management, and looks after the website for Fire Door Safety Week, as well as events, social media and blogs for other client campaigns.
Pritesh Patel - Digital Marketing Consultant
- Pritesh is one of the UK's foremost digital marketing experts in the construction industry.
- Experience in communications strategy development, campaign management and measurement experience with excellent knowledge and understanding of digital/online marketing for lead generation.
- Pritesh lends us his specialist expertise in website planning and architecture, usability studies, search engine optimisation, social media and web analytics/campaign measurement using Google Analytics.
PR, journalism or digital marketing experience in the built environment sector? Interested in working with LMC?
Please contact Liz with your CV.